Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Dunbar Village is looking for a reliable RN (Registered Nurse) to care for our elders in a professional and considerate manner. You will work under the supervision of our Director of Nursing, nurse practitioner and/or doctor. RN professionals must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm. It is a demanding job but also very rewarding.
Dunbar Village is an Eden Alternative registered home that encourages empowered teams in a home-like environment. For more information on the Eden Alternative, check out edenalt.org.
New nurses who are open to growth are welcome to apply.
- Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing and currently licensed by the state of Mississippi or in training to satisfactorily complete the requirements to become a Registered Nurse.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must show ability to read and write in a legible and understandable manner
- Must speak and understand English
- Previous experience in a supervisor capacity
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical procedures and laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Positive attitude toward the elderly
governing long-term care
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Employees must wear masks which are provided. Proof of vaccination or approved exemption required.
Work Location: One location
Downloadable Application Also Available: [ PDF ] [ Word ]