Rehab Technician (Full Time)
We are looking for a capable and friendly rehab technician to support our physical therapist. In this role, your duties will include assisting with patient intake, assisting with patient treatments, and maintaining patient records. You may also be required to help keep the facility and equipment organized and clean.
To ensure success as a rehab technician, you should possess knowledge of therapeutic techniques and ideally have experience in a similar role. A top-notch rehab technician will be a team player and someone with exceptional interpersonal skills.
Hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 3pm
Rehab Technician Responsibilities:
- Obtaining patients’ personal information and updating medical histories.
- Assisting patients to reach examination and treatment rooms.
- Assisting with treatments under the direct supervision of licensed therapists.
- Supporting therapists with complicated treatments, as well as assisting patients with physical activities.
- Maintaining and updating patient records.
- Managing patient mobility within the facility.
- Sterilizing therapeutic equipment and ensuring that facilities are kept clean and tidy.
- Safely disposing of hazardous waste and soiled materials.
Rehab Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Experience in obtaining patient information and performing basic assessments.
- Advanced ability to manage patient mobility and transportation needs.
- Ability to maintain a clean, tidy, and safe environment in line with regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, as well as a caring nature.
- Physically fit to assist immobile, injured, and frail patients.
Downloadable Application Also Available: [ PDF ] [ Word ]